Save Some Green And The Planet
Here are some tips to reduce your driving emissions and save
money on fuel and wear and tear on your vehicle:
- Avoid hard acceleration Avoid rush hour when possible.
- Travel with as light a load as possible Combine trips / avoid single purpose trips as much as possible.
- Use public transportation when available.
- Bike or walk to work.
- Use a bike or walk to do errands.
- Keep tires properly inflated.
- Keep your vehicle well tuned and maintained.
- Telecommute when possible.
- Consider fuel efficiency when purchasing a new vehicle.
The U.S. Department of Energy's Fuel Economy Site provides gas mileage (MPG), greenhouse gas emissions, air pollution ratings, and safety information for new and used cars and trucks.
Home | News | FAQ | Store Locator | Contact Us | How it Works | Proof it Works | Independent Testing | Save Some Green | Learn More
Website © 2011 CataClean Global Ltd. All Rights Reserved